Maintenance Management System
The Maintenance management system allows automatically tracking the maintenance cycles of workstations.
This functionality can be turned on at Settings -> System settings -> Enterprise functions -> Maintenance Management System.
If it is turned on, then:
- For each workstation, it is possible to set the maintenance cycle in hours and/or units of the product processed at Production planning -> Workstations -> Workstation details.
- The Production planning -> Workstations page displays columns Until maintenance (hours) and Until maintenance (units). These indicate how much time or units there is until the next maintenance. These counters are automatically updated according to reported manufacturing operations.
- When service is performed, the counters are reset to zero.
- The maintenance can be performed at the workstation details page at Production planning -> Workstations -> Workstation details.
- The maintenance history report is kept at Production planning -> Workstations -> Work station reports: Maintenance.