The Tiered pricing functionality allows saving several pricelists or configuring a sales prices per quantity. Without this function, it is only possible to save one default sales price to an item.
This functionality can be enabled at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions -> Tiered pricing.
If this functionality is enabled then:
- The CRM -> Pricelists section becomes available.
- It's possible to set different selling prices per quantity in the item details page.
- It is possible to attach a default price list to a customer.
One or the other option can be used, price breaks or pricelists, where prices from a price list have priority over selling prices from an item's details.
- How to set price breaks for sales prices?
- How to create pricelists?
- How to update one item in all pricelists?
- How to update a pricelist?
- How to import a pricelist?
- Demo video: Tiered pricing.
If this function is enabled, then in stock item details at Stock -> Items it is possible to :
- set several sales prices,
- and a minimum order quantity for each price to apply.
When creating a customer order or an invoice, the software will automatically select the correct price based on the quantity.
A default price list can be selected for any customer in CRM -> Customers -> The customer details -> Pricelist.
When a customer order or an invoice for this customer is created:
- MRPeasy tries to use prices from this customer's price list.
- If no price is defined in the price list, the default selling price from Stock -> Items -> The item details -> Selling price is used.
- go to Stock -> Items -> The item details.
- Under the Selling price field, there is a list of all price lists that are defined in CRM -> Pricelists.
- Enter prices for any price list to add the product to the price list, or leave some prices empty to delete the product from the price list.
Prices from a price list have priority over selling prices from an item's details.