The Tiered pricing functionality allows having several pricelists or configuring prices per quantity levels. Without this feature, it is possible to save one default price per item only.
This functionality can be enabled at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions -> Tiered pricing.
If this functionality is enabled then:
- The CRM -> Pricelist section becomes available.
- It's possible to set different price levels depending on the selling quantity at the item's details page.
- It is possible to set a default pricelist for a customer.
Prices from a pricelist have priority over prices from an item's details.
- How to set price breaks?
- How to create pricelists?
- How to update one item in all pricelists?
- How to update a pricelist?
- How to import a pricelist?
- Demo video: Tiered pricing.
Price based on a quantity: setting price breaks
When this function is enabled, then in item's details at Stock -> Items is possible to :
- set several prices,
- and a minimum order quantity for each price to apply.
When creating a customer order or an invoice, the software will automatically select the correct price based on the quantity.
Custom pricelistsWhen this function is enabled, pricelists can be created at CRM -> Pricelists. Each pricelist consists of a number, name, and a list of products with their prices.
A default pricelist can be selected for any customer in CRM -> Customers -> The customer details -> Pricelist.
When a customer order or an invoice for this customer is created:
- MRPeasy tries to use prices from this customer's pricelist.
- If no price is defined in the pricelist, the default selling price from Stock -> Items -> The item details -> Selling price is used.
For changing prices of a product in several pricelists at a time:
- go to Stock -> Items -> The item details.
- Under the Selling price field, there is a list of all pricelists that are defined in CRM -> Pricelists.
- Enter prices for any pricelist to add the product to the pricelist, or leave some prices empty to delete the product from the pricelist.
Prices from a pricelist have priority over selling prices from an item's details.