The Tiered pricing functionality allows having several pricelists or configuring prices per quantity. Without this function, it is only possible to save one default price for an item.
This functionality can be enabled at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions -> Tiered pricing.
If this functionality is enabled then:
- The CRM -> Pricelists section becomes available.
- It's possible to set different selling prices per quantity in the item details page.
- It is possible to attach a default price list to a customer.
One or the other option can be used, price breaks or pricelists, where prices from a price list have priority over selling prices from an item's details.
- How to set price breaks for sales prices?
- How to create price lists?
- How to update one item in all pricelists?
- How to update a price list?
- How to import a price list?
- Demo video: Tiered pricing.
If this function is enabled, then in stock item details at Stock -> Items it is possible to :
- set several sales prices,
- and a minimum order quantity for each price to apply.
When creating a customer order or an invoice, the software will automatically select the correct price based on the quantity.
A default price list can be selected for any customer in CRM -> Customers -> The customer details -> Pricelist.
When a customer order or an invoice for this customer is created:
- MRPeasy tries to use prices from this customer's price list.
- If no price is defined in the price list, the default selling price from Stock -> Items -> The item details -> Selling price is used.
- go to Stock -> Items -> The item details.
- Under the Selling price field, there is a list of all price lists that are defined in CRM -> Pricelists.
- Enter prices for any price list to add the product to the price list, or leave some prices empty to delete the product from the price list.
Prices from a price list have priority over selling prices from an item's details.