Each item has several statistical reports, which can be accessed from Stock -> Items, by clicking on the Reports Reports button on an item's line.
- The reports can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The period of a report can be custom defined or selected from pre-defined options.
- Reports can be saved in PDF or CSV.
Jump to report:
- Stock history - historical information on stock levels and balance.
- Bookings - the list of bookings for this item.
- Expected lots - the list of incoming stock lots.
- Manufacturing orders - the list of manufacturing orders and cost statistics for this item.
- Purchases - the list of purchases and cost statistics for this item.
- Engagement - the list of BOMs this item belongs to.
- Serial numbers - the list of serial numbered parts of this item.
This report shows the historical stock levels of this item as a graph, and detailed stock movements and balance as a table.
This report shows the list of Manufacturing Orders and Customer Orders for which this item has been booked. The bookings can be edited by clicking on the Edit Edit button.
This report shows the detailed list of future expected stock lots (batches) of this item and their sources – purchase orders for parts, and production orders for products.
This report shows the list of manufacturing orders made for this item as a table, and the manufacturing cost per unit as a graph. Manufacturing orders can be edited.
To see this report, the item must be marked as This is a procured item: No.
This report shows the list of purchases made for this item as a table and the historical purchase price per unit as a graph.
To see this report, the item must be marked as This is a procured item: Yes.
This report shows the list of products that have this item in their Bill of Materials as a part.
This report shows the list of all serial numbered parts of that stock item.