Quality Control Inspection Details
On the quality control inspection details page, accessible from Procurement -> Inspection, it is possible to enter the results of the quality control.
It is possible to approve or reject a stock lot, whether fully or partially.
For performing quality control:
- The items must be received in stock (the stock lot status is On hold).
- Open the inspection details of the stock lot at Procurement -> Inspection.
- Enter the approved quantity.
To reject the whole lot, enter approved quantity 0.
- Click Approve/Reject. As a result:
- the approved part of the stock lot will be available in stock. The status of the approved part of the stock lot is Received.
- the rejected part of the stock lot will be given a new stock lot number and these items will not be available in stock. The status of the rejected the stock lot is Rejected.
- How to set up quality control for an item?
- How to process rejected items which failed quality control?
The rejected items can be:
- Written off at Stock -> Write-offs.
- Repaired by performing a Service Order which can be created at the stock lot details page, accessible from Stock -> Stock lots.