The Settings -> System settings -> Working hours page allows defining the work hours for each calendar day.
- The work hours define for how many hours a day workstations can be loaded.
- The default hours are Monday through Friday, 08:00 – 17:00.
- 24-hour workdays (e.g. three 8-hour shifts) must be defined as 00:00 – 23:59.
- Each day which has work hours is considered as a business day (material lead times are defined in business days for higher accuracy).
- Custom work hours can be configured for each workstation group at Production Planning -> Workstation Groups -> details of a workstation group.
- Work that was not completed or paused at the end of the working day is automatically suspended by the operation time tracker. This is done from 1 am to 3 am.