Transfer Order Details
The Transfer Order details page, accessible from Stock -> Transfer Orders when opening the details of a shipment between warehouses, shows all information about the shipment.
The Transfer Order details page allows
- seeing and editing a shipment,
- reporting picking of items for shipping,
- printing Waybills and Picking lists,
- reporting receipt of items at another warehouse,
- recording transfer costs.
- What do Transfer Order statuses show?
- How to make a transfer between sites?
- How to prepare a transfer and print documents (Waybill, Picking list)?
- How to dispatch the items from one site?
- How to receive the items at another site?
- How to add transportation fees and other costs?
- A new unshipped Transfer Order is in status New if the items are not available for shipment.
- When all items become available, the status changes to Ready for shipment.
- When all items are marked picked, that status changes to Shipped.
- When all items are received, the status must be changed to Received.
A transfer of items takes place in three stages: planning, dispatch, and receipt.
- Go to Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Click Create to add a new transfer order.
- Fill the details and choose the products to transfer.
- Print the Waybill and Picking list by clicking the respective buttons.
- Open the Transfer Order at Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Report picking of the items from stock:
a) one-by-one, by clicking the Pick Pick button on each line.
b) all at once, by clicking the Pick all items button.
- If the item has serial numbers, a new page for selecting shipped serial numbers will open.
- Select the serial numbers, and Save.
- Open the Transfer Order and update it's status to Received
- Or change the individual stock lots' statuses at Stock -> Stock lots as Received.
- Transport and any other costs can be added to field Additional fees.
- The fees are proportionally divided between ordered items based on the total cost of each target lot. (Additional fee per item = Item cost / PO cost * Additional fees)