Transfer Order Details
The Transfer Order details page, accessible from Stock -> Transfer Orders when opening the details of a transfer order, shows all information about the shipment of goods between two sites.
The Transfer Order details page allows
- seeing and editing a transfer,
- reporting picking of items for shipping,
- reporting receipt of items at another warehouse,
- printing Waybills and Picking lists,
- recording transfer costs.
- Transfer Order statuses.
- Making a transfer of goods between sites.
- Preparing a transfer and printing documents (Waybill, Picking list).
- Adding transportation fees to Transfer Orders.
- Importing a Transfer Order.
- Keeping batch numbers during the transfer.
- Keeping expiry dates during the transfer.
- New - A new and not shipped Transfer Order, the items are not available for shipment.
- Ready for shipment - All items are available for shipment.
- Shipped - All items are marked picked.
- Received - All items are received.
- Go to Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Click "+"to add a new transfer order.
- Fill in the details and choose the products to transfer.
- You can print the Waybill and Picking list PDFs.
- Open the Transfer Order at Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Report picking of the items from stock:
a) one-by-one, by clicking the "Pick" button on each line.
b) all at once, by clicking the "Pick all items" button.
- If the item has serial numbers, a new page for selecting shipped serial numbers will open.
- Select the serial numbers, and save.
- Open the Transfer Order and update its status to "Received".
- Transport and any other costs can be added to the field "Additional fees".
- The fees are proportionally divided between ordered items based on the total cost of each target lot. (Additional fee per item = Item cost / TO cost * Additional fees)
When creating a new transfer order, it is possible to import a list of items from a CSV file. The file must be no longer than 100 lines and can contain the following columns:
|Part Number*||The part number of the item that is transferred. Required.|
|Quantity||The quantity that is transferred.|
|Stock lot||The stock lot number, if the item must be taken from a particular lot.|
|Storage location||The storage location name, if the item must be taken from a particular lot and location.|
Other TO information should be added manually before the import.
If the site of origin is selected before importing the file, and no Stock lot column is selected, the software will book imported items by FIFO. If a stock lot does not cover the required quantity, the available quantity is booked, and a new line is added for the next lot. This is done until the whole required quantity is booked.
Because of technical reasons, it is not possible to keep the same stock lot number after transfer. A new target lot will be created. If you need to keep a batch number the same after transfer to new stock, use the following workflow:
- Create an additional custom field for your stock lots. Make that custom field "Persistent = Yes". It means that custom field values will be transferred to a new stock lot, that is created automatically as a result of a transfer order or rejection during an inspection.
- Enter the number of the batch there. This number will be automatically copied when the system will create a new lot after transfer.