The Settings section of MRPeasy gives the ability to:
- modify the settings of your MRPeasy account,
- set your company details and regional settings,
- define work hours, holidays, business days, etc.
- enable additional functionality,
- configure functionality and the user interface,
- access account and billing options,
- access customer support options,
- manage users and departments,
- create and modify different production sites and stocks,
- download database backups and restore backups.
The Settings section has the following sub-sections:
- System settings - contains the settings which customize how the application works.
- Account and billing - where you can manage your subscription.
- Human resources - contains settings regarding users, departments and departments planning.
- Production sites/Stocks - allows managing multiple physical stocks and/or production sites at different geographical locations. Available with the Multi-Stock and Production Sites functionality.
- Support - contains conversations with Customer Support (the Support Ticket System), purchasing of training hours and launch packages.
- Database maintenance - contains options for downloading and uploading backups, clearing the database.
Settings - Frequently Asked Questions
Account and billing:
- How to order MRPeasy?
- How to see and pay invoices? (incl. bills for additional users, training, ordered customizations).
- How to order more users?
- How to change the billing cycle?
- How to choose the Corporate plan?
- How to change your pricing plan?
- How to change the company name and contact e-mail for billing for the account?
- How to delete your account?
- How to add users to the free trial?
- How to add users to the subscription?
- What is a free user?
- How to access the database logs?
- How to set user access permissions?
- How to hide costs and prices from the user?
- How to enter the hourly wage for labor cost calculations?
- How to enable the internet-kiosk?
- How to give order approval rights?
- What is the lock handler?
- How to limit the IP addresses the user can log in from?
- How to enable two-factor authentication?
- How to change the password?
- How to delete a user?
MRPeasy system settings:
- Where can I define my company details - name, billing address, etc.?
- Where can I define the regional settings - base currency, the first day of the week, time zone, etc.?
- How do I define additional foreign currencies and exchange rates?
- How do I change the default numbering formats for documents?
- Where can I enable Professional package functions?
- Where can I enable Enterprise package functions?
- Where can I disable pages changing with sliding - so they would change right away?
- What are the Software settings, which re-configure functionality?
- What are the Usability settings, which re-configure the user interface?
- How to add custom fields to the MRPeasy database?
- How to define custom write-off types?
- How can I edit PDFs of Purchase Orders, Invoices, etc.?
- How can I manage different warehouses and production sites?
- How to configure integrations?
- How to connect with QuickBooks Online?
- How to connect with Xero?
- How to add attachments in MRPeasy?
- How to display images and CAD files?
- How to connect with Pipedrive?
- How to connect with Shopify?
- How to connect with Magento?
- Where is the API documentation? (API usage is available only on Unlimited plan)
- How can I reach MRPeasy customer support?
- How to access the Quick Help?
- How can I order personal training?
- How can I get personal implementation help?
- How can I allow/deny technical support access to my database?
- How can I download a backup of the database?
- How can I restore my database from a backup?
- How can I clear the database?
Jump to other FAQs: