The Stock -> Shipments section contains a list of all shipments to customers or subcontractors, both planned and shipped.
The Stock -> Shipments section allows
- Creating new shipments,
- Accessing Waybills and Picking lists,
- Reporting shipping.
- Tips and tricks.
- Where can I create Shipments?
- How to make a shipment?
- How to print a Waybill, a Picking list?
- How to report shipping?
- How to track shipped serial numbers?
- What are the Shipment statuses?
- How to edit the Waybill layout?
- How to add my company logo on the Waybill?
- How to choose which company details are printed on the Waybill?
- How to add a footer to the Waybill (e.g. additional standard information)?
- Shipments to customers can be initiated from the Customer Orders, or from the Stock -> Shipments section.
- One shipment can include products to several customers.
- The Shipment's items must be reported Picked to take items from stock.
- Open a shipment to print the Waybill and the Picking List.
- Click Create Create to create a new Shipment.
- Click Choose columns to choose which columns to display.
- Use the drop-down menu above the table to choose whether to show a list of "Shipments" or a list of all "Items" on shipments.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
- The table can be searched and filtered (see Usage tips for wildcards).
New Shipments can be initiated from several pages:
- Section CRM -> Customer Orders -> In an order's details, at the Shipments section, for sending products to the customers.
- Section Stock -> Shipments, for sending products to customers (the Customer Order's need to be created and the products booked).
- Section Procurement -> Purchase Orders -> In an order's details for free issuing stock to subcontractors.
- Section CRM -> RMAs -> In an order's details for sending returned products back to the customer.
Status shows the progress of a shipment.
The following statuses are available:
- New - the shipment is planned and stock items are booked, but they are not in stock yet. This status is assigned automatically.
- Ready for Shipment - this status shows that all products are ready in stock. They can be shipped to the customer. This status is assigned automatically.
- Shipped - this status shows that all products have been shipped. This status is assigned automatically.
- Canceled - shipment is canceled. This status is assigned when the user deletes the shipment or sets it's status manually to cancel.