Starting from the Professional edition of MRPeasy, the Settings -> System settings -> Custom fields page allows configuring additional database fields in your MRPeasy database.
Demo video: "Custom fields" functionality.
- Custom fields provide additional opportunities for searching and sorting, but not for calculations.
- Custom fields are hidden by default in the tables, click Choose columns to make them visible.
- Max. 15 custom fields can be added.
- The custom field can be a free text, number, date, or a drop-down with pre-defined options.
- A custom field can be marked "Required", so the user must fill the field.
Custom fields can be added to the following objects:
|Customer returns (RMAs)|
|Manufacturing orders||Custom fields for MOs can be shown in My Production Plan.|
|Stock items||Custom fields for Stock Items can be added to several PDFs. These fields can be included in other documents besides invoices and POs by editing the layouts with the PDF editor.|
|Stock lots||Custom fields for Stock Lots can be "Persistent". It means that custom field values will be transferred to a new stock lot, that is created automatically as a result of a transfer order or rejection during an inspection.|