The Settings -> System settings -> Custom fields page allows configuring additional database fields in your MRPeasy database for:
- customer orders at CRM -> Customer orders,
- customer returns at CRM -> RMAs,
- customers at CRM -> Customers,
- invoices at CRM -> Invoices,
- manufacturing orders at Production planning -> Manufacturing orders,
- procurement invoices at Procurement -> Invoices,
- purchase orders at Procurement -> Purchase orders,
- serial numbers at Stock -> Serial numbers,
- shipments at Stock -> Shipments,
- stock items at Stock -> Items,
- stock lots at Stock -> Stock lots,
- transfer orders at Stock -> Transfer orders,
- vendors at Procurement -> Vendors.
- Custom fields for stock items can be printed on the invoice and Purchase Order PDFs
- Custom fields provide additional opportunities for searching and sorting, but not for calculations.
- Custom fields are hidden by default in the tables, click Choose columns to make them visible.
- Max. 15 custom fields can be added.
- Custom fields are available starting from the Professional package of MRPeasy.