Interested in the Authorized Consultant Program?
MRPeasy collaborates with professional ERP/MRP consulting companies to help its clients get the most out of MRPeasy. MRPeasy’s clients are small and medium-sized manufacturers who sometimes require professional implementation consultation at their location.
About the program:
- Consultants learn MRPeasy on their own, as they possess previous ERP/MRP systems implementation experience.
- To be an Authorized Consultant you must have at least one successful MRPeasy implementation
- Consultants provide consulting services directly to the client, at the client’s expense
- A client contacts the ‘Consultant’ directly, or it can be sent by MRPeasy if the client requests for a consultant in the area
- MRPeasy provides a free Enterprise account to the ‘Authorized Consultant’ for consultations and demonstrations
- To become an ‘Authorized Consultant’, the consulting company should have at least 3 full-time consultants
- MRPeasy guarantees regular referral of high-quality leads from its website when the MRPeasy logo is published on the partner’s website alongside the partner link (or just a link) to the MRPeasy website.
If you are interested in a partnership with MRPeasy on the aforementioned terms, please fill in the form below: