Interested in Authorized Consultant Program?
We collaborate with professional ERP/MRP consulting companies to help our clients get the most out of MRPeasy. Our clients are small and medium-sized manufacturers who sometimes need professional implementation consultation at their location.
About the program:
- Consultants learn MRPeasy on their own, as they have previous ERP/MRP systems implementation experience.
- To be Authorized Consultant you must have at least one successful MRPeasy implementation.
- Consultants provide consulting services directly to the client, on client expense.
- A client contacts the Consultant directly or can be sent by MRPeasy if the client requests for a consultant in the area.
- We provide to Authorized Consultant a free Enterprise account for consultations and demonstrations.
- To become an Authorized Consultant the consulting company should have at least 3 full-time consultants.
- We guarantee regular referring of high-quality leads from our website when our logo is published on the Partner’s website alongside the partner link (or just link) to our website.
If you are interested in a partnership on that terms please fill in the form below: