The Internet-kiosk gives a simple way for workers to report shop-floor progress. It is a simplified alternative to the My production plan.
In the Internet-kiosk, the production operations assigned to the user or the user's departments can be seen.
The concept is that the worker must take the uppermost operation and complete it:
- Operations with the earliest start time are shown first.
- If the two operations have the same start time, the one with the lower operation number in the MO is shown first.
- Completed operations of the unfinished MO-s are at the end of the list. (Operations of finished MOs are removed.)
The Internet-kiosk advanced mode enables additional functionality.
- Demo video: Using the "Internet-Kiosk".
- Configuring and accessing the Internet-kiosk.
- Production reporting in the Internet-kiosk.
- Access to the Internet-kiosk.
- Visibility of operations.
- Internet-kiosk advanced mode.
- Access to attached files.
For accessing the Internet-kiosk:
- Create a new user at Settings -> Human resources -> Users.
- Give access rights to the "Internet-kiosk" only.
This user will see MRPeasy in the kiosk mode after logging in.
By default, the Internet-kiosk shows all operations that are assigned to the worker.
To hide operations where the previous operation is not yet finished:
- Go to Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Worker sees in Internet-kiosk,
- select Ready for execution.
When Advanced Mode is enabled at Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Advanced Internet-kiosk: Yes, the user can additionally
- see parts,
- see attached files,
- report serial numbers of used parts and final products.
- Report operation's start, finish, and quantity.
- Finishing the Manufacturing Order.
- Materials used in production.
- Report serial numbers.
- Multiple users on one device.
- Color coding.
To perform manufacturing operations and record start-stop:
- Click on the Start Start button at the work operation’s line to start work.
- Click on the Pause Pause button, if the operation is stopped, but it is not finished yet. The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to 0). Click Start again to resume.
- Click on the Finish Finish button, when the operation is fully completed.
The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to match the order quantity).
The color of the Start button indicates the status of the operation:
- Not started
When the last operation is finished in the Internet-kiosk, then the order is automatically finished:
- all booked parts will be consumed,
- finished products will be available in stock,
- if more materials were required than was booked and could be consumed accordingly to the BOM, a note is added to the Manufacturing Order.
- if the final reported quantity differs from the order quantity, a note is added to the Manufacturing Order.
When Internet-kiosk Advanced mode is enabled, it is possible to see materials in the Internet-kiosk.
When using the Internet-kiosk, all materials are marked consumed automatically after the completion of the first production operation.
For manual reporting of materials, My production plan should be used.
- To record a serial number for the final product, click the Serial numbers button.
- If serial numbers of the parts must also be recorded, then when specifying the serial number of the finished product, it is possible to select items used, and add serial numbers for each (according to the stock lots of parts booked for this order).
Several workers can use one device to access their production plans and reporting.
- When logged in, move your mouse over your username Current user on the top right corner of MRPeasy.
- A list of currently signed-in users appears.
- Click on a username to change the user.
- Click on the User sign in Sign in with another user button, to log in with a user, who is currently not signed in from this device.
- Move your mouse over your username Current user on the top right corner of MRPeasy.
- Click Log out after the username, to log a user out.
- If you close the browser, all users will be logged out.