The Internet-kiosk gives a simple way for workers to report shop-floor progress. It is designed to be used mainly on tablets or smartphones.
In the Internet-kiosk, the worker sees the list of manufacturing operations assigned to him, including the following information:
- manufacturing order number
- product name
- the remaining quantity
- the operation description
- the workstation.
By default, the Internet-kiosk shows all operations that are assigned to the worker.
To hide operations where previous operation is not finished, in Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Worker sees in Internet-kiosk, select Ready for execution.
If the Internet-kiosk advanced mode is enabled, it is also possible to:
- see the required materials,
- report serial numbers,
- access attachments.
- How to access the Internet-kiosk?
- How to use one device by many workers for access and reporting?
- How to report operations?
- How to report materials?
- How to finalize the manufacturing order?
- How to report serial numbers?
- How to access attachments (advanced mode)?
- Demo video: How to use the "Internet-Kiosk".
For accessing the Internet-kiosk:
- Create a new user at Settings -> Human resources -> Users.
- Give access rights to the "Internet-kiosk" only.
- This user will see MRPeasy in the kiosk mode.
Several workers can use one device to access their production plans and reporting.
- When logged in, move your mouse over your username Current user on the top right corner of MRPeasy.
- A list of users appears, who are currently signed in from this device.
- Click on a username to change user.
- Click on User sign in Sign in with another user button, to log in with a user, who is currently not signed in from this device.
- Move your mouse over your username Current user on the top right corner of MRPeasy.
- Click Log out after the username, to log a user out.
- If you close the browser, all users will be logged out.
To perform manufacturing operations and record start-stop:
- click on the Start Start button at the work operation’s line to start work.
- click on the Pause Pause button, if the operation is stopped, but it is not finished yet. The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to 0). Click Start again to resume.
- click on the Finish Finish button, when the operation is fully completed.
The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to match the order quantity).
All materials are marked consumed automatically after the completion of the first production operation. For manual reporting of materials, the My production plan should be used.
To see the materials in the Internet-kiosk, the Advanced Mode must be enabled Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Advanced mode: Yes.
When the last operation is finished in the Internet-kiosk, then the order is automatically finalized:
- all booked parts will be consumed,
- finished products will be available in stock,
- if more materials were required according to the BOM than was booked and could be consumed, a note is added to the Manufacturing Order.
- if the final reported quantity differs from the order quantity, a note is added to the Manufacturing Order.
If serial numbers functionality is enabled, then for each item, part or product, it is possible to assign a unique serial number. When reporting serial number usage:
- To record a serial number for the final product, click the Serial numbers button.
- If serial numbers of the parts must also be recorded, then when specifying the serial number of the finished product, it is possible to select items used, and add serial numbers for each (according to the stock lots of parts booked for this order)
To report the serial numbers in the Internet-kiosk, the Advanced Mode must be enabled Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Advanced mode: Yes.
When Advanced Mode is enabled at Settings -> System Settings -> Software Settings -> Advanced Internet-kiosk: Yes, a user can see parts, attached files, can report serial numbers of used parts and ready products.