The CRM -> Pricelists section contains a list of all your sales price lists.
This page allows:
- creating and editing pricelists,
- importing price lists.
- What is a price list?
- How to update a price list?
- How to update an item in all pricelists?
- How to import a price list?
One price list lists your items and a sales price for each. If you have several price lists, then you can assign default pricelists to customers, or choose the desired pricelist in a Customer Order.
If you wish to use pricelists in MRPeasy, then enable the Tiered Pricing functionality at Settings -> System Settings -> Professional functions -> Tiered pricing: Yes.
There are several methods for updating a price list:
- Open the price list at CRM -> Pricelists and edit the prices
- Re-upload the price list at CRM -> Pricelists -> Import from CSV
Read: How to update a price list via CSV upload?