Each customer has several statistical reports, which can be accessed from CRM -> Customers, by clicking on the Reports Reports button on a Customer's line.
- The reports can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The period of a report can be custom defined or selected from pre-defined options.
- Reports can be saved in PDF or CSV.
Jump to report:
- Invoices - the invoices and quotations sent to this customer.
- Customer orders - the orders of this customer.
- Manufacturing Orders - manufacturing orders associated with this customer.
- Raw materials - all raw materials used in production related to the manufacturing orders of this customer.
This report shows:
- the list of invoices and quotations associated with this customer,
- the sum of invoices as a graph.
The report shows
- the list of customer orders associated with this customer,
- the total sum as a graph or a Gantt chart.
The report shows the list of manufacturing orders associated with this customer.
The report shows the list of parts that were used to produce products that were bought by this customer.