Unscheduled Manufacturing Orders
The Unscheduled manufacturing orders functionality allows production managers to remove planned manufacturing orders from the production schedule, and to add them back to the schedule.
When a manufacturing order is unscheduled, workstation bookings are canceled. Thus, workstations can be used for other manufacturing orders.
When creating a new MO manually, it is possible not to include the MO in the production schedule and/or not to book parts.
This functionality can be enabled at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions -> Unscheduled manufacturing orders.
If the Unscheduled manufacturing orders functionality is enabled, then:
- Buttons Add to schedule and Remove from the schedule are displayed in MO details under the Operations section.
- When creating a new manufacturing order, a new option Do not book parts becomes available.
- When creating a new manufacturing order, a new option Do not book workstations becomes available.
- A new MO status Not scheduled is introduced, which is used for manufacturing orders which are not on the production schedule.
- Column Not scheduled is displayed in the Gantt chart. The column contains a list of not scheduled manufacturing orders. They can be dragged to the Gantt chart for scheduling.
Manufacturing orders can be unscheduled only before they are started.