Task Management pane can be used to give assignments to team members or to yourself. Task Management enables a simple way to organize work and keep track of assignments. The Tasks pane can be used for sending short messages, as well as for keeping longer discussions.
Tasks pane can be accessed from the upper right corner by clicking on Tasks icon Tasks.
Tasks can have
- a deadline,
- content with attachments
- and comments from team members.
- Every user can create a new task and assign it to other users.
- When a task is done, mark the checkbox Done.
- When a new task is assigned or an existing task is updated, the Tasks button in the upper right corner starts to blink.
- A new or an updated task is displayed in bold until it is opened.
- Only these tasks are shown which are created by the user, or assigned to him/her.
- To remove a task from the pane, the task must be deleted.
- The Tasks pane is updated automatically once per minute.
Access to the Tasks pane
Every user of MRPeasy (except the Internet-kiosk user at present) can open the Tasks pane in the upper right corner of the window.