You can see and manage the state of your account at Settings -> Account and billing.
Here you can:
- See the paid until date, the number of users, and the next invoice amount.
- Order MRPeasy.
- See and pay invoices.
- Change your pricing plan.
- Downgrade your account.
- Pay for more users.
- Change the billing cycle.
- Change the company name, contact e-mail, and billing e-mail for the account.
- Stop billing.
- Delete your account.
Note that you will not be charged during the free trial period and neither for the free trial.
At the end of the free trial, a proforma invoice will automatically be issued for the next billing period. Once it is paid you can continue using MRPeasy.
To order MRPeasy:
- Follow the instructions, which you will receive in your email after the end of the trial.
- Or go to Settings -> Account and billing -> Invoices, open the Invoice and proceed to checkout.
- If you wish to continue with automatic renewal, choose to save the card or Paypal details for the next payments.
After the proforma invoice is paid, a tax invoice is automatically generated and can be found in Settings -> Account and billing -> Invoices.
You can also enter and change payment details anytime at Settings -> Account and billing -> Payment data.
You can define a separate billing email address, where invoices will be delivered to.
You can see your invoices at Settings -> Account and billing -> Invoices.
All invoices are displayed here:
- invoices for the MRPeasy subscription;
- plus additional invoices, e.g. for adding new users, upgrade, or ordered training.
To pay an unpaid invoice, open it, and proceed to checkout.
To add more users to the subscription:
- Go to Settings -> Human Resources and press the "+" button, after which you can choose how many users you'd like to add.
- The software will automatically generate a proforma invoice, which is proportional to the time until the end of the current billing cycle.
- The amount of the invoice = (pricing plan price) X (number of new licenses) X (days until the end of the current billing cycle) / (365 or 30, depending on the billing cycle).
- Once you have 10 users, going forward you pay for 10 additional users at once at a discount price. E.g. if you already pay for 11 users, then you can add a user straight away, up until the 20th user.
- Go to Settings -> Account and billing -> Invoices and pay the invoice.
- Go to Settings -> Human Resources and press the "+" button again to enter the pre-paid users.
NB! Users can be freely added during the free trial, without any restrictions.
To change your pricing plan:
- Go to Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile.
- Click Edit and choose your desired plan.
If you upgrade and are a paying customer, the billing system will create an additional invoice that you need to pay manually once. Your plan will be updated after payment.
For downgrading, please see the next section for additional instructions.
To downgrade from a higher software edition (pricing plan) to a lower one act as follows:
- Check that your account does not exceed any limits of the chosen lower pricing plan.
- Limits are listed in the MRPeasy Terms and Conditions: /terms/#limits
- Disable all special features, which are provided by the higher edition.
- This can be done at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions and/or Enterprise functions.
- A special feature can be disabled if there is no special data that is created by that function. For example, to disable the Serial numbers functionality, all serial numbers should be deleted.
- Change your pricing plan at Settings -> Account and Billing -> Profile.
- In Settings -> Account and Billing check that you have the desired pricing plan and the next invoice amount is as expected.
- Your account should be paid for the Unlimited edition with at least 4 full users. In this case, you can upgrade your pricing plan to Corporate at any time.
- The Corporate plan can be agreed upon and used for the functionality, agreed upon between the client and the provider. Contact the Support Department for more information via the Support Ticket system in Settings -> Support.
You can change your billing cycle at Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile.
The new billing cycle will take effect after the current billing period ends.
This is the e-mail of the account administrator. You can see the Contact e-mail at Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile. Your company's contact e-mail is in use for sending information from MRPeasy to you.
There are two ways to change it:
- Change the e-mail of the administrator user at Settings -> Human resources -> Users.
- Or, assign some other user as the administrator.
Company name and billing e-mail
You can see and edit the Company and Billing e-mail associated with the account at Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile.
The Company is used on invoices issued by MRPeasy to your company.
- Note that the billing address is entered at Settings -> System settings -> Company details -> Address.
Invoices issued by MRPeasy are sent on the Billing e-mail, if it is filled.
If you want just to stop making payments, you can delete your payment details:
- Go to Settings -> Account and Billing -> Payment data.
- Delete the payment details.
In this case, you will be able to continue to use your account until the end of your paid period.
To delete your account:
- Log in as the administrator.
- Go to Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile.
- Click the Delete my account button.
- Follow the instructions.
NB! Only the administrator can delete the account.