CRM Section - For Sales
The CRM section is a complete Customer Relationship Management system, which allows:
- managing customer orders,
- tracking orders through the sales pipeline from quotation to shipping,
- create quotations and invoices, tracking payments,
- seeing sales statistics,
- managing pricelists,
- managing customers and next contact dates,
- handling customer returns,
- seeing cashflow forecasts,
- seeing the profit and loss statement for the entire company or by customers.
The CRM section has the following sub-sections:
- Customer Orders - an overview of all the orders from the customers.
- Customers - a list of all the customers, and their reports.
- Today's contacts - a list of customers you need to contact today.
- Invoices - a list of all invoices, quotations, and order confirmations.
- Pricelists - a list of all your sales pricelists. Available with the Tiered Pricing functionality.
- Cash flow forecast - week-by-week cash flow forecast for a selected period.
- Statistics - statistical reports based on shipped or partly shipped customer orders.
- Sales management - reports about the performance of sales staff per period. Available with the MRPeasy Enterprise package.
- Customer returns (RMAs) - a list of customer returns, i.e. the RMA orders. Available with the Return Merchandise Authorization functionality.
Working with Customer Orders:
- How to send a Quotation, an Order Confirmation, or an Invoice?
- How to estimate costs and lead time for a quotation?
- How is the cost and profit calculated?
- How to check stock and book the products for an order?
- How to ship the products?
- How to enter a bespoke make-to-order product?
- How to toggle between the Sales pipeline and the list view of orders?
- What are Customer Order statuses?
- What are Product statuses?
- What are Invoice statuses?
- What are Payment statuses?
- How to import a Customer Order?
- Demo video: How to work with Customer Orders?
- How to record the contact information of a customer?
- How to enter several delivery addresses or a separate billing address?
- How to generate documents for the customer in another language?
- How to set a credit limit for the customer?
- How to set a default payment period for the customer?
- How to import customers?
- How to set a next contact date for a customer?
- What is a pricelist?
- How to update a pricelist?
- How to update an item in all pricelists?
- How to import a pricelist?
Customer returns management:
- What is a customer return? What is an RMA order?
- What are the RMA statuses? What is the status of the customer's return?
- What are the available RMA types?
- How to receive returned products back into stock?
- How to inspect the returned products for deciding the RMA type?
- How to process a refund only?
- How to receive returned products and process a refund?
- How to receive returned products without a refund?
- How to process a repair or maintenance of products?
- How to process a replacement product?
- How to receive returned products and reject the return?
- How to add returned items into inventory?
Jump to other FAQs: