workstation group Details
The workstation details page, accessible from Production planning -> Workstation groups, shows the configuration and information of a workstation. A workstation group is a group of similar workstations.
This page allows:
- editing the general properties of a workstation,
- adding custom holidays,
- specifying custom working hours,
- specifying the workstation group's color.
- Number is the unique code for this group of workstations.
- Name is the name of the group.
- Number of instances is used only during group creation. It allows to create several workstations of that group automatically.
- Hourly rate is used only during group creation. It allows to assign a hourly rate to all automatically created workstation groups. Once the workstation group is saved, the hourly rate can be edited from workstation details at Production planning -> workstations.
- Custom working hours provides an option to define custom working hours different from those defined for the company under Settings -> System settings -> Work hours.
- Custom holidays provides an option to define custom free days different from those defined for the company under Settings -> System settings -> Holydays.
- Color is the the color for operations that are performed on workstations of that group in the following calendars:
- The Gantt chart at Production planning -> Production schedule -> Gantt chart
- The master production schedule of all workstations at Production planning -> Production schedule -> All workstations summary reports: Calendar