My Production Plan
The My production plan section is for the worker to see his/her personal schedule and report in real-time.
Only the production operations assigned to the user or the user's departments can be seen.
The My production plan allows the worker
- seeing the assigned production operations and their details (incl. material locations and lot numbers),
- reporting of materials,
- reporting of start and stop,
- accessing additional attachments, e.g. images, drawings, files, etc.
Tips and tricks
- Click on an operation to access reporting.
- Click Calendar Calendar or List List buttons to change views.
- Choose to convenient calendar horizon (day, week, month).
- Click Choose columns Choose columns to choose which information to display.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
The backdrop color in the calendar view indicates the status of the operation:
- Not started, the planned start time is in the future;
- The operation has been reported started;
- (Red striped) Not started, but should have been started. The planned start time has passed.
The text color indicates the status of parts availability:
- Not booked - all required parts are not booked;
- Delayed - Some parts have not yet been received and will become available after the planned start time of the manufacturing order;
- Expected - Some parts have not yet been received but will arrive according to the schedule;
- Received - all parts are booked and in stock.