My Production Plan
My production plan section is for the worker to see his/her personal schedule and report in real-time.
Only the production operations assigned to the user or the user's departments can be seen.
My production plan allows the worker
- seeing the assigned production operations and their details (incl. material locations and lot numbers),
- reporting of materials,
- reporting of start and stop,
- accessing additional attachments, e.g. images, drawings, files, etc.
- How to report operations - time and quantity?
- How to report materials?
- How to finalize a Manufacturing Order?
- How to report serial numbers?
- How to change the visibility of other operations?
- Production reporting FAQ
- Demo video: How to use the "My Production Plan".
Tips and tricks
- Click on an operation to access reporting.
- Click Calendar Calendar or List List buttons to change views.
- Choose to convenient calendar horizon (day, week, month).
- Click Choose columns to choose which information to display.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
The backdrop color in the calendar view indicates the status of the operation:
- Not started, the planned start time is in the future;
- The operation has been reported started;
- (Red striped) Overdue. Should have been already started, if not started. Should have been already finished, if not finished.
The text color indicates the status of parts availability:
- Not booked - all required parts are not booked;
- Delayed - Some parts have not yet been received and will become available after the planned start time of the manufacturing order;
- Expected - Some parts have not yet been received but will arrive according to the schedule;
- Received - all parts are booked and in stock.