The Dashboard section of MRPeasy shows the most important metrics about the performance of your company.
- Clicking on a widget will open the detailed report.
- Add or remove widgets by clicking on Customize dashboard.
- The order of widgets can be changed by clicking on a widget title and dragging it to a new place.
- Depending on user rights, some widgets may not be visible.
The following widgets are available:
- Late CO - number of customer orders that are confirmed, but not shipped, with a due date in the past.
- Late MO - number of manufacturing orders that are not finished and have either the due date or the finish date in the past.
- Late PO - number of purchase orders that are not received yet and have an expected date in the past.
- Items below reorder point - number of stock items whose available quantity is below the minimum desired quantity, below the reorder point level.
- 7 Days Late Invoices - number of invoices that are in Unpaid or Paid Partially status and are overdue 7 days or more.
- MO in progress - number of manufacturing orders that are in progress or paused.
- OEE – the percentage of overall equipment effectiveness from the beginning of the month.
- TEEP – the percentage of total effective equipment performance from the beginning of the month.
- Sales - the total sum of invoices from the beginning of the month.
- Stock - the total cost of inventory.
- Cash flow - the balance of payments received from customers and payments made to customers from the beginning of the month.
- Purchases on time - the percentage of POs that have been received on time from the beginning of the month.
- Manufacturing on time - the percentage of MOs that have been made on time from the beginning of the month.
- Manufacturing on time % = (The number of finished MOs, where "Due date" equals to or is after the "Finish date") / (The number of all MOs, for which "Due date" is on or after the 1st of this month)
- This indicator only considers MOs, which have a "Due date" greater than the beginning of this month. MOs without a "Due date" are ignored.
- Deliveries on time - the percentage of COs that have been shipped on time from the beginning of the month.
- Deliveries on time % = (The number of on time shipped COs) / (The number of all considered COs)
- If the shipment date (date when Shipment was picked) is earlier or equal to CO "Delivery date", the CO is considered on time. If there are several shipments, the latest date is used.
- The following COs are considered:
1) Orders, which should have been delivered this month - with a "Delivery date" from the beginning of this month to today, with any customer order status from "Confirmed" to "Delivered".
2) Orders, which are overdue - with a "Delivery date" before this month, with statuses "Confirmed", "Waiting for production", "In production", or "Ready for shipment".
3) Orders, which were delivered early - with a "Delivery date" in the future, with statuses "Shipped and invoiced" or "Delivered".
- Orders, which do not have a "Delivery date" are ignored. Delivery dates of individual CO lines are not used.