Each workstation has a number of statistical reports which can be accessed from Production planning -> Workstations by clicking on Reports Reports button on a workstation's line.
Jump to report:
- Calendar - calendar overview of the master production schedule of this workstation colored by status.
- Production operations - list of operations assigned to this work station.
- Equipment usage chart - loading information of this workstation.
- Overall equipment effectiveness - statistical indicators of performance.
- Maintenance - maintenance history.
The report shows the calendar (month, week or day) of all production operations of this workstation colored by status.
Clicking the Choose options allows choosing which information to display on the calendar.
The backdrop color indicates the current progress:
- Not started, the planned start time is in the future;
- In progress;
- (Red striped) Not started, but should have been started. The planned start time has passed.
The text color indicates the status of parts availability:
- Not booked - all required parts are not booked;
- Delayed - all parts are booked and ordered. some parts will become available after the planned start time of the manufacturing order;
- Expected - all parts are booked and ordered. Some parts have not yet been received but will arrive according to the schedule;
- Received - all parts are booked and in stock.
The report shows a detailed list of manufacturing operations and their progress in real time.
The report shows the loading of workstations over time as a line graph. The vertical axis of the graph can be set to either percentage or hours.
This report shows overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) of the workstation during the period.
OEE is calculated in real time when manufacturing operations are performed.
For calculating OEE for past periods, select the desired period (up to 1 month long) and click Calculate button.
OEE shows how well a manufacturing unit performs. OEE = Availability x Performance x Quality, where
- Availability represents the percentage of real run time compared to the planned time.
- Availability = reported run time / planned time
- If work has reportedly taken more time than planned then Availability can go over 100% (marked with red). If this happens often, it may mean that routing should be adjusted and cycle time should be increased.
- If Availability is greater than 100%, a value of 100% is used when calculating the OEE.
- Performance represents the speed at which the workstation runs as a percentage of its designed speed.
- Performance = (number of items produced * cycle time from the routing) / reported run time
- If the cycle time in the routing is too long, then performance may go over 100% (marked with red). If this happens often, it may mean that routing should be adjusted and cycle time should be reduced.
- If performance is greater than 100%, a value of 100% is used when calculating the OEE.
- Quality represents the good items produced as a percentage of the total items produced.
- If the function Quality Control is used, then Quality = number of approved items / total number of produced items.
- If the Quality Control functionality is not used, then Quality = 100%.
Total effective equipment performance (TEEP) measures OEE against calendar hours, indicating how much more effectively could production perform if machines would be loaded 24 hours every day.
- TEEP = total planned time / (time horizon in days * 24 * 60) * OEE
This report shows the maintenance history of the workstation.