RMA Inspection details
The RMA inspection details page, accessible from Procurement -> Inspections, allows inspecting the returned products from the customer and making a decision of the RMA type.
One of the following decisions must be made:
- Repair - repair the products.
- Repair and invoice - repair the products and invoice the customer for the repair.
- Replacement - send replacement products to the customer. Possible to receive returned products.
- Receipt and credit - receive the returned products and provide a refund.
- Receipt and no credit - receive the returned products without a refund.
- Reject and ship back - reject the return based on the inspection of the returned products, and ship the products back to the customer.
Jump to related topics:
- What is a customer return? What is an RMA order?
- What are the available RMA types?
- What are the steps of the RMA process?
- How to add returned items into inventory?
- How to receive returned products into stock?
- How to inspect the returned products for deciding the RMA type?
- How to process a refund only?
- How to receive returned products and process a refund?
- How to receive returned products without a refund?
- How to process a repair or maintenance of products?
- How to process a replacement product?
- How to receive returned products and reject the return?