The CRM -> Customer Orders section displays all the orders from the customers. New Customer Orders can be added from here.
Use the drop-down menu above the table to choose whether to show a list of "Customer orders" or a list of all "Items" ordered.
Click Sales pipeline and List view buttons to toggle between the sales pipeline and list views.
- Demo video: Customer Orders.
- Customer order details.
- Customer order reports.
- Customer order statuses.
- Product statuses.
- Source statuses.
- Invoice statuses.
- Payment statuses.
- CRM FAQ.
Customer Order, Product, Invoice, and Payment statuses
The CO statuses show the progress of one order through the sales process, from quotation through manufacturing until delivery.
Some statuses are assigned automatically by the software (for example if production starts, or finishes), some need to be assigned by the user, and some can be skipped.
- Quotation - a request for a quotation is received, a Quotation should be created and sent to the customer. This stage is equivalent to a Sales Opportunity. Assigned manually.
- Waiting for Confirmation - waiting for the customer's confirmation. Assigned manually.
- Confirmed - the order is confirmed. Either booking needs to be made for products that are available in stock, or production should be planned. Assigned manually.
- Waiting for Production - all Manufacturing Orders have been scheduled, and all goods are booked to the order. Assigned automatically.
- In Production - the production operations have started. Assigned automatically.
- Ready for Shipment - all products are in stock and can be shipped to the customer. Assigned automatically.
- A shipped CO still stays in the pipeline as Ready for shipment, when the booked quantity is bigger than needed.
- Shipped & Invoiced - this status shows that all products have been shipped. Assigned automatically.
- Delivered - this status confirms that CO is finished, products have been received by the customer. Assigned manually.
- Canceled - order is canceled. Assigned manually. As a result, all bookings are released. A canceled CO cannot be restored.
Product status shows the current situation with products on the order (or when viewing "items", then the particular product.).
The following statuses are automatically assigned:
- Not booked - the products are not booked in full quantity.
- Requested – all products are booked. But some products are not ordered yet. Their stock lots have the status Requested.
- Expected on time - all products are booked and are expected to be shipped on time, according to the promised delivery date.
- Possibly delayed - warning that there is a good chance that shipment of the products will be late. This is assigned if:
- MO finish date is same as CO delivery date;
- Expected date of PO is same as CO delivery date;
- CO delivery date is today and products are not received;
- MO is not started at the planned time.
- Delayed - warning that the delivery of products will definitely be late. This is assigned if:
- MO finish date is after CO delivery date;
- Expected date of PO is after CO delivery date;
- CO delivery date is in the past and products are not received.
- Ready for shipment - all products are in stock and can be shipped to the customer.
- Delivered - all products have been shipped to the customer.
Statuses Possibly delayed and Delayed are assigned whether along with other manual actions (for example, when CO, MO or PO is updated) or automatically once per day between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m.
In the sales pipeline view, the field “Source” shows the POs and MOs from where the products of this customer order are coming.
The background color shows the status of the source orders:
BLANC or RED - Not booked - some or all products are not booked.
ORANGE - Requested - the PO or MO is requested, but not confirmed.
MO is not approved or not scheduled.
PO is not ordered.
GREEN - Expected on time - the PO or MO will be finished on time for the promised delivery date.
MO planned finish date < CO delivery date.
PO expected date < CO delivery date.
BLUE - Possibly delayed - there is a chance that the PO or MO may not be finished on time, and the shipment of the products may be late.
MO planned finish date = CO delivery date.
PO Expected date = CO delivery date.
CO delivery date is today and the products are not yet in stock.
PURPLE - Delayed - the PO or MO will be finished after the promised delivery date, and the shipment will be late.
MO planned finish date > CO delivery date.
PO expected date > CO delivery date.
The CO delivery date has passed and the products have not arrived in stock.
DARK GREY - Received - the PO or MO is finished.
Invoice status shows whether the customer order is invoiced, partially invoiced, or not invoiced. The following statuses are automatically assigned:
- Not invoiced - no invoices issued. (Invoices in status Dummy are not considered)
- Part invoiced - CO is partially invoiced. A percent shows the part of the CO that has been invoiced.
- Invoiced - CO is fully invoiced.
Only invoices with the type Invoice and status Unpaid, Paid partially, and Paid are counted.
Payment status shows whether the invoices are paid, partially paid, or not paid. The following statuses are automatically assigned:
- Not paid - no payments received.
- Part paid - Invoices are partially paid. A percent shows the part of the invoiced total that has been paid.
- Paid - Invoices are fully paid.