Stock Lot Details
The Stock Lot Details page, accessible from Stock -> Stock lots -> View a stock lot's details, shows the detailed information of a stock lot and its reports.
The Stock Lot Details page allows to
- see and update a stock lot's information and status,
- see the source and reports of the stock lot,
- print the stock lot label,
- move items between storage locations,
- attach files (e.g. Certificate of Conformity, Delivery Note, etc.)
- manage serial numbers of this lot,
- create service orders for rejected items.
- Stock lot statuses.
- Transfer items to another warehouse.
- What is a stock lot?
- How does stock lot tracking work in MRPeasy?
- When creating a new lot, it is possible to define where items are located. If the location is left undefined:
- The location of the item is set to the item's default storage location.
- If the default storage location is undefined, the location is the first location (the default generic location) set in Stock -> Stock settings -> Storage locations.