The Procurement -> Statistics report “Materials used in shipped goods” lists for the shipped products in the period:
- The raw materials used in the products' Manufacturing Orders.
- The items which were resold - i.e. items that were received with a PO and shipped to the customer.
So, it shows items, which originated from:
- a Purchase Order, or
- a manual stock adjustment.
If you have adjusted inventory manually:
- The report may include items that were entered with a manual stock adjustment, in which case no further breakdown into the raw materials can be done by MRPeasy.
- This means that a final product or subassembly which is entered with a manual stock adjustment and shipped to the customer is shown in that report. MRPeasy does not know what actual materials were used to make it - so it only lists the product itself and its cost which was entered during adjustment.