The Procurement -> Statistics page shows statistical reports generated based on purchase orders.
- The reports can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The period of a report can be custom-defined or selected from pre-defined options.
- Reports can be saved in PDF or CSV.
- Materials used in shipped goods - parts for products that were shipped in the selected period.
- Premature orders - the time between the expected arrival of parts and their first use.
This report lists parts for the shipped products in the period:
- The raw materials used in the products' Manufacturing Orders.
- The items which were resold - i.e. items that were received with a PO and shipped to the customer.
So, it shows items, which originated from:
- a Purchase Order, or
- a manual stock adjustment.
If you have adjusted inventory manually:
- The report may include items that were entered with a manual stock adjustment, in which case no further breakdown into the raw materials can be done by MRPeasy.
- This means that a final product or subassembly which is entered with a manual stock adjustment and shipped to the customer is shown in that report. MRPeasy does not know what actual materials were used to make it - so it only lists the product itself and its cost which was entered during adjustment.
This report shows the amount of time between the planned receipt of the material and its first use. If this time is too long, you can try to postpone the purchase order.
- Purchase order number
- Part number and description
- Expected arrival date
- Earliest date of use
- Earliest booking – a link to the earliest MO, CO, TO, or RMA.
- Days – days between the planned arrival and earliest use.