The section Production planning -> Routings contains the list of all the routings.
From this page, it is possible to
- edit and add Routings,
- import new or update existing Routings via CSV upload,
- to see the rough estimate cost of the Routing (to get an accurate estimate you need to create a MO).
- What is Routing? How is it used in production planning?
- How to enter a Routing in MRPeasy?
- How is the operation duration calculated?
- How are the manufacturing overhead and labor costs calculated?
- How are operations assigned to workers? How to set default workers or departments?
- Examples of Routings.
- How to update the Routings of already planned Manufacturing Orders?
- How to export a Routing?
- How to import a Routing?