The Procurement -> Vendors section contains a list of all vendors.
This page allows:
- creating and editing vendors,
- checking the vendor's key performance indicators,
- accessing vendor details,
- accessing vendor reports - purchases, purchase terms,
- uploading vendors and purchase terms.
- Tips and tricks.
- How to record the contact information of a vendor?
- How to generate documents for the vendor in another language?
- How to set the vendor's currency?
- How to set a default payment period for the vendor?
- How to create a subcontractor?
- How to import vendors?
- How to import purchase terms from vendors?
Vendor's key performance indicators
- On time delivery percentage
Each product in a purchase order is considered separately. If a vendor delivered 10 products, one is delayed, "On time" is 90%.
- Average delay
- Rejected units
- Rejected percentage
- Click Create to add a new customer.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
- Click Saved searches to save a search or use a saved search.
- Click Reports to see the vendor's reports.
- The table can be searched and filtered (see Usage tips for wildcards).
- A subcontractor is a vendor like any other, add it here.