The Stock -> Shipments section contains a list of all shipments to customers or subcontractors, both planned and shipped.
Use the drop-down menu above the table to see a list of "Shipments" or "Items".
- Creating Shipments.
- Picking and shipping.
- Waybill, a Picking list, a Packing list.
- Shipped serial numbers.
- Shipment statuses.
- Edit document PDFs.
New Shipments can be initiated from several pages:
- Section CRM -> Customer Orders -> In an order's details, at the Shipments section, for sending products to the customers.
- Section Stock -> Shipments, for sending products to customers.
- The Customer Orders must be created.
- If Tracing is enabled, then the products must be booked to COs first.
- Section Procurement -> Purchase Orders -> In an order's details, at the Shipments section, for free issuing stock to subcontractors.
- Available with the Subcontracting functionality.
- Section CRM -> RMAs -> In an order's details, at the Shipments section, for sending returned products back to the customer.
- Available with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) functionality.
Status shows the progress of a shipment.
The following statuses are available:
- New - the shipment is planned. This status is assigned automatically.
- Ready for Shipment - this status shows that all products are ready in stock. They can be shipped to the customer. This status is assigned automatically.
- Shipped - this status shows that all products have been shipped. This status is assigned automatically.
- Canceled - shipment is canceled. This status is assigned when the user deletes the shipment or sets it's status manually to cancel.