The CRM -> Today contacts section shows a list of customers you (your user) need to contact today.
This page allows:
- keeping track of interactions with customers,
- seeing customers who need to be contacted today.
Setting a next contact time for the customer
- Open the customer by clicking on its name.
Or at CRM -> Customers.
- Set the Next contact date.
- The customer will be shown on Today's contacts when this date has arrived.
- Click Create to add a new customer.
- Click Choose columns to choose which columns to display.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
- The table can be searched and filtered (see Usage tips for wildcards).
- Click Saved searches to save a search or use a saved search.
- Click Bulk editing to edit selected rows in bulk.
- Click Reports to see the customer's reports.
- Click Reports on top-right of the table to see all customers summary reports.
- Use the drop-down menu above the table to see a list of "Companies" or "Contacts".