The Settings -> System settings -> Company details page allows entering the information about your company, which will be displayed in the documents created by MRPeasy.
The following information can be defined on this page:
- Company name - the name of your company. This information is printed on Invoices, Quotations, Purchase Orders, etc., and also on invoices from MRPeasy.
- Contact details - your company's address as free text. This information is displayed on Invoices, Quotations, Purchase Orders, etc., and also on invoices from MRPeasy.
- E-mail - enter your company's general e-mail address.
- Website - the URL of your company's website.
- Phone - your company's phone number.
- Reg. no. - your company's registration number.
- VAT number - your company's VAT number if you are from the EU and have a valid VAT number. It eliminates 20% of the VAT from MRPeasy's invoice to you.
- VAT rate / Tax rate - your VAT, GST, or Sales Tax rate. This will be added to the Invoices and Quotations you create as the default tax rate.
- Payment details - enter your payment details as free text. This information will be added to the Invoices and Quotations you create.