The Settings -> System settings -> Regional settings page allows customizing how the information is displayed in MRPeasy according to your local specifics.
Demo video: Setting up business details, working hours, PDF editor.
The following information can be defined on this page:
- Time zone - time zone you are in by continent and city, e.g., Europe/London.
- Date Format - how dates are displayed, e.g., dd.mm.yyyy, mm/dd/yy, etc.
- First day of the week - which day the calendars display as the first day of the week.
- Decimal separator - choose whether the decimal separator is a comma or a dot.
- Thousands separator - choose whether the thousands separator is a comma, a dot, or space.
- CSV separator - choose whether the field separator in CSV files is a comma or a semicolon (when exported).
- Currency sign - your base currency. Enter the default currency sign, e.g., USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, etc. You can use also signs $, €, £, however, they will not work for automatic update of the currency rate, if you will use it.
Important! Changing the base currency sign in a live database will not result in any changes of financial values or recalculation of documents and exchange rates; only the sign is changed.
- Currency format - how prices and costs are displayed, e.g. as 100€ or €100.
- Generic name of an undefined place in stock - name of the default storage location in Stock; by default, it is "General".