The Settings -> System settings -> Regional settings page allows customizing how the information is displayed in MRPeasy according to your local specifics.
The following information can be defined on this page:
- Time zone - time zone you are in by continent and city, e.g., Europe/London.
- Date Format - how dates are displayed, e.g., dd.mm.yyyy, mm/dd/yy, etc.
- First day of the week - which day the calendars display as the first day of the week.
- Decimal separator - choose whether the decimal separator is a comma or a dot.
- Thousands separator - choose whether the thousands separator is a comma, a dot, or space.
- CSV separator - choose whether the field separator in CSV files is a comma or a semicolon (when exported).
- Currency sign - the default currency sign, e.g., $, €, £, etc.
- Currency format - how prices and costs are displayed, e.g. as 100€ or €100.
- Generic name of an undefined place in stock - name of the default storage location in Stock; by default, it is "General".