Bills of Materials
The section Production planning -> BOMs contains a list of all the bills of materials.
From here, it is possible to
- edit and add Bills of Materials,
- import new or update existing Bills of Materials via CSV upload,
- bulk replace, remove, or add parts in selected Bills of Materials,
- see the reports of each BOM,
- export the bills of materials to a CSV file, which can be imported back into MRPeasy. (A Matrix BOM cannot be exported/imported via CSV.)
- What is a Bill of Materials (BOM)? How is it used in material planning?
- How to add a Bill of Materials in MRPeasy?
- How to create a multi-level BOM?
- How to import a BOM?
- How to update many BOMs at once?
- How is the cost of the BOM estimated?
- How is the actual cost of materials for a product calculated?
- How to update the BOM of already planned Manufacturing Orders?
- How to find the BOMs where an item is used ("Where used" / "Engagement" report)?