The Stock -> Stock settings -> Storage locations shows the list of all storage locations in the stock, in the warehouses. This page allows creating new or editing storage locations.
What is the storage location? A storage location is a location inside one warehouse, e.g. an area, a bin, or a shelf.
- Tips and tricks.
- How to move items between internal storage locations?
- How to transfer items to another warehouse?
- Click Create Create to add a new storage location.
- Different pieces of one article can be in different locations at one time. An item's default storage location can be set in the item's details.
- The location number one cannot be deleted (displayed in italic), this is the default generic stock location. It can be renamed from this screen, or from Settings -> System settings -> Regional settings -> Generic name of an undefined place in the stock.
- If you need to use different warehouses, then the Multi-stock and Production Sites functionality must be used.
- Click Print label to print labels for storage locations. Labels are printed with barcodes if the Barcode System is turned on.