The Procurement -> Requirements shows a report with a list of all the purchasable components that are required for a customer order or a manufacturing order but have not been booked.
The Procurement -> Requirements allows
- seeing demand for purchasable items by quantity, source, and date when these are needed (Requirement date),
- seeing when purchase orders should be placed (Action date) according to lead time,
- creating purchase orders.
- If these items are available in stock and should be taken off the list, then bookings need to be finalized for these:
Instructions: How to book materials for a Manufacturing Order.
Instructions: How to book items for a Customer Order.
- Click Create a Purchase Order on the items line to create a new PO. The PO, once saved, will be automatically linked to where these materials where demanded.
- Customer Orders, for which bookings have never been raised, are not displayed here. Demand needs to be created while trying to book the item to the CO.