Manufacturing Order Details For Worker
This page shows the worker:
- Manufacturing order details.
- Attachments and images.
- List of materials and operations.
- Controls for reporting.
- How to report operations?
- How to report materials?
- How to finalize a Manufacturing Order?
- How to report serial numbers?
- How to change visibility of other operations?
To perform manufacturing operations and record start-stop:
- click on the Start Start button at the work operation’s line to start work.
- click on the Pause Pause button, if the operation is stopped, but it is not finished yet. The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to 0). Click Start again to resume.
- click on the Finish Finish button, when the operation is fully completed.
The software will ask to enter the quantity, how many items were completed from the last start (if left empty, defaults to match the order quantity).
If the reported quantity of the final operation differs from initially planned quantity, the software will display a confirmation dialogue. If confirmed, the quantity of the MO is updated.
Used materials can be reported both automatically and manually.
Materials are marked consumed automatically after the completion of the first production operation.
If you use a barcode reader:
- Scan the stock lot code of the material.
- If the material is booked, the consume screen will open.
- Enter the quantity to consume.
For manual reporting:
- click on the Consume Consume button next to the part and enter the quantity of used parts.
- click the button Consume parts for ready product above the materials table to consume all parts for a number of finished products according to its BOM.
- If materials are not booked, MRPeasy will try to book them from stock lots that are received (by FIFO principle).
- If there are not enough raw materials, a notification will be shown.
To add materials:
- If some part was not booked previously or has been consumed in excess, then click Add a booking Add a booking button on the materials line, and book the excess material.
- If some additional part, that was not on the list of materials, has been used, click on the Add a booking Add a booking button on the top right corner of the table, and enter the used part and quantity to book it.
When the production is finished, click on the Finish production button.
If all parts have been consumed, the system will mark the manufacturing order as Done.
If some parts have not been consumed, then the system will offer two options:
- Consume all – consume all allocated parts;
- Release unused – release allocated parts that have not been consumed to become available in stock. If some parts were initially planned to be used but were released, then a note will be added to the MO stating the difference of planned vs reported.
After making a decision, click again on the Finish production button.
If serial numbers functionality is enabled, then for each item, part or product, it is possible to assign a unique serial number. When reporting serial number usage:
- To record a serial number for the final product, click Add a serial number to product button. (This button is available for the worker after the first operation is reported started)
- If serial numbers of the parts must also be recorded, then when specifying the serial number of the finished product, or after its saved, it is possible to select items used, and add serial numbers for each (according to the stock lots of parts booked for this order)
In Settings -> System settings -> Software settings -> Worker visibility, it is possible to configure if the worker should only see operations specifically assigned to him/her, or also other operations (and materials if it's a multi-level MO) in the same Manufacturing Order. There are three options:
- All operations from a particular MO.
- The worker's operations plus the previous and the next.
- The worker's operations only.