Pipedrive is a powerful user-friendly CRM system, it gives great capabilities to manage your sales process. Pipedrive CRM and MRPeasy can work seamlessly together so that sales are done in Pipedrive and production, inventory, and purchasing management, and order fulfillment are done in MRPeasy.
- How does the integration between MRPeasy and Pipedrive work?
- How to configure the integration between MRPeasy and Pipedrive?
- How to import items between MRPeasy and Pipedrive?
The integration gaps different operational roles in a company so that all sales activities can take place in Pipedrive, and all manufacturing and fulfillment activities - order fulfillment, production planning and reporting, inventory control, and procurement - take place in MRPeasy.
It works like this:
- When a deal in Pipedrive reaches a specified stage, it will be automatically imported to MRPeasy as a Customer Order (CO).
- Once the customer order is imported to MRPeasy, then
- the deal in Pipedrive can be automatically moved to a next stage,
- it is possible to either manually or automatically book goods in MRPeasy.
- If in MRPeasy the products become available and the order is ready for shipment or is shipped, then
- the corresponding deal in Pipedrive can be automatically moved to the next stages,
- and notes about the events can be added automatically to the deals.
Particular actions (stages and notes) are configured during the setup and can be customized later.
Before configuring the integration between Pipedrive and MRPeasy, please check the following:
- Additional feature "Products" is turned ON in Pipedrive -> Tools and apps -> Products.
- If there are products in Pipedrive and stock items in MRPeasy, the Product code of products in Pipedrive needs to match the Part number of stock items in MRPeasy.
- You are a power user in Pipedrive and can view all deals.
To connect Pipedrive and MRPeasy, please do the following:
- Go to MRPeasy -> Settings -> System settings -> Integration -> Pipedrive and click the button Connect to Pipedrive.
- Log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Allow MRPeasy to access the required data.
- For every pipeline, select which deals to import into MRPeasy.
- Choose whether to book products in MRPeasy for imported deals automatically or not;
- Select what to do in Pipedrive with deals which were just imported, deals which are ready for shipment, and deals which are shipped. It's possible to
- move the deal to some other stage,
- create a note in Pipedrive.
Both Pipedrive and MRPeasy allow to export and import products using CSV files:
- in Pipedrive, please go to Settings -> Export data or Import data;
- in MRPeasy, please go to Stock -> Stock items and click on CSV to export data, or Import from CSV to import data.
Please note that products are matched by Product code in Pipedrive and Part number in MRPeasy.