The Procurement -> Inspections section shows a list of pending inspections (for items that have been received into stock with status On Hold and not yet inspected) and already performed inspections.
Open an item to perform the inspection or view the details of already performed inspections.
- Demo video: Quality Control
- Demo video: Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Performing quality control.
- Working with rejected items.
- Inspecting customer returns.
- Setting up quality control for an item.
- The column Producer shows the vendor for procured items or the assigned person of the manufacturing order for produced items.
- The column Rejection rate shows the rejected items percentage out of items inspected.
- The column Arrival date shows when the goods were received.
- This section is available if: