The CRM -> Invoices section contains a list of all invoices, quotations, and order confirmations.
This page allows:
- creating and editing invoices,
- seeing the details and payment statuses of invoices,
- filtering and exporting invoices.
- Tips and tricks.
- How to send a Quotation, an Order Confirmation, or an Invoice?
- How to add my company logo on documents?
- How to choose which company details are printed on documents?
- How to edit the invoice layout?
- How to add footers to documents(e.g. terms and conditions)?
- How to display images of products on invoices, quotations, and order confirmations?
- What are Invoice statuses?
- Click Create to add a new invoice.
- Click Choose columns to choose which columns to display.
- Drag the columns to rearrange them.
- The table can be searched and filtered (see Usage tips for wildcards).
- It is also possible to create an invoice without a relation to a Customer Order.
Invoice status shows whether the invoice is dummy, paid, partially paid, or unpaid. The following statuses are possible:
- Dummy - a draft invoice that is ignored in accounting and statistics.
- Unpaid - no payments received.
- Paid partially - the invoice is partially paid.
- Paid - the invoice is fully paid.
- Canceled - the invoice is deleted.
Invoice status is colored only when the type is Invoice or Credit-invoice and status is Paid or the due date is set.