- Add Add a new entry
- Edit Edit/View an existing entry
- Bulk editing Bulk editing
- Choose columns Choose columns to be displayed
- Search Search by specified conditions
- Clear Clear the search conditions
- Saved searches Saved searches
- Reports View reports
- Important notice Important notice
- Actions View action log
- Press and drag up or down to change order Drag up or down
- Create a Purchase Order Create a Purchase order (Critical on-hand, Requirements)
- Consume Consume item (MO details for worker)
- Pick Pick item (Shipment)
- Create a manufacturing order Create a Manufacturing order (Critical on-hand in Stock)
- Return item to stock Return item to stock
- Print barcode Print barcode
- Start Start the production operation
- Pause Pause the production operation
- Stop Finish the production operation
- Show images Show images
- Move Move window
- Quick help Quick help
- Tasks Tasks
- Page navigation Page navigation
- Users Sign in for more users at the internet-kiosk device
- User Switch between users or sign out from internet-kiosk
For any particular page throughout the program, its explanation can be found by clicking on the Quick help button in the top right-hand corner.
Tooltips are provided for all fields throughout the program. If a field is not understandable, simply move your mouse over its title.
Browser security settings
- Tables can be sorted by clicking on column titles;
- The order of columns can be arranged by clicking, holding, and dragging their titles;
- In many tables, it is possible to show additional columns or hide unneeded ones by clicking on the "Choose columns" button;
- When searching, you can use _ as any single symbol (wildcard) and % as multiple symbols.
- When searching by text, using && ignores the order of words. For example, "wood && table" finds both "wooden table" and "table from wood".
- When searching by text, using || finds data, that contains at least one of the words. For example, "wood || table" finds both "wooden chair" and "plastic table".
- If the list of items contains more than 20 elements, the software displays only the first 20 items by default. Click Load more to load the rest of the list;
- In drop-down menus such as Status, it is possible to select multiple options while holding the Ctrl key;
- MRPeasy is only accessible online; it is not downloadable software.