The Stock -> Serial numbers section contains a list of all serial numbers of all parts.
This section allows to:
- see an overview and status of each serial number,
- access serial number details and history,
- see the customer who this serial number was shipped to,
- edit custom fields defined for serial numbers,
- print serial number labels.
The serial number statuses are updated automatically according to how these items are handled. The statuses are:
- Planned - the item has not been received yet.
- Received - the item is in stock.
- Consumed - the item is consumed in manufacturing;
- Shipped - the item is shipped to the customer. Read: How to track shipped serial numbers?;
- Written off - the item has been manually written off.
- Rejected - the item has failed quality control or RMA inspection.
- Returned - the item has been returned from a customer.