The Production planning -> Statistics page shows statistical reports generated based on manufacturing orders.
- The reports can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The period of a report can be custom-defined or selected from pre-defined options.
- Reports can be saved in PDF or CSV.
- Costs by manufacturing orders - real-time costs of manufacturing orders.
- Costs by products - cost information by product.
- Manufacturing efficiency - the estimated (standard) costs and times versus reported, and the variation.
- Only results and expenses during the period are included in the report. I.e., if materials were not consumed and no reported operations are within the report's period, the MO will not be listed.
- Costs are displayed in real-time as soon as materials are consumed and/or operations are finished in My production plan or Internet-kiosk.
- Planned values are saved when MO is started (not when it is created). All changes that are made before starting a MO are considered as planned. Changes that are made after starting a MO are considered as not planned in advance.
- A manufactured item's cost = The cost of materials consumed in production + Manufacturing overhead + Labor cost
These reports display costs by period broken down by manufacturing order or product. Statistics include:
- Total cost;
- Cost of materials;
- manufacturing overhead;
- Labor cost;
- Cost overrun (per manufacturing order only) - the difference between the estimated cost and actual cost. Displayed for finished Manufacturing Orders only;
- Cost overrun per item (per manufacturing order only) - the difference between the estimated cost and actual cost. Displayed for finished Manufacturing Orders only.
This report gives a good overview of the manufacturing effectiveness by showing planned and real costs and durations of manufacturing orders that whether are active now or have been finished within the selected period.