The Production planning -> Statistics page shows statistical reports generated based on manufacturing orders.
- The reports can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The period of a report can be custom-defined or selected from pre-defined options.
- Reports can be saved in PDF or CSV.
Jump to report:
- Costs by manufacturing orders - real-time costs of manufacturing orders.
- Costs by products - cost information by product.
- Manufacturing efficiency - the estimated (standard) costs and times versus reported, and the variation.
These reports display costs by period broken down by manufacturing order or product. Statistics include:
- Total cost;
- Cost of materials;
- manufacturing overhead;
- Labor cost;
- Cost overrun (per manufacturing order only) - the difference between the estimated cost and actual cost. Displayed for finished Manufacturing Orders only;
- Cost overrun per item (per manufacturing order only) - the difference between the estimated cost and actual cost. Displayed for finished Manufacturing Orders only.
- Costs are displayed in real-time as soon as materials are consumed and/or operations are finished in My production plan or Internet-kiosk.
- Only results and expenses during the period are included in the report.
- A manufactured item's cost = The cost of materials consumed in production + Manufacturing overhead + Labor cost
This report gives a good overview of the manufacturing effectiveness by showing planned and real costs and durations of manufacturing orders that whether are active now or have been finished within the selected period.