Each user has several reports, which can be accessed from Settings -> Human Resources -> Users, by clicking on the Reports Reports button on a user's line.
Jump to report:
- Calendar - a calendar view of the production operations assigned to the user.
- Production operations - a list view of the production operations assigned to the user.
- Invoices - the list view of invoices created by the user.
- Summary report - the summary report on all users.
This report shows the calendar (month, week or day) of all production operations from approved manufacturing orders assigned to the user. To view more detailed information about the operation, click on it.
The backdrop color indicates the current progress:
- Not started, the planned start time is in the future;
- In progress;
- (Red striped) Not started, but should have been started. The planned start time has passed.
The text color indicates the status of parts availability:
- Not booked - all required parts are not booked;
- Delayed - all parts are booked and ordered. some parts will become available after the planned start time of the manufacturing order;
- Expected - all parts are booked and ordered. Some parts have not yet been received but will arrive according to the schedule;
- Received - all parts are booked and in stock.
Report “Production operations”
This report shows a list of all manufacturing operations assigned to the user. For each operation the following information is displayed:
- The number of the manufacturing order.
- The status of the operation. Multiple statuses can be selected by pressing the Ctrl key on the keyboard and clicking on several statuses.
- The labor cost of this operation.
- The planned start time, end time and duration of the operation.
- If the operation has been completed, actual start time, end time and duration of the operation.
- The difference between planned and real durations in hours or as a percentage;
This report shows a list of invoices that were issued by the user. For each invoice the following information is displayed:
- Invoice details (number, type, status, date, due date).
- Customer details (number, name).
- Financial details (invoice sum, currency, tax, paid sum, unpaid sum, etc.)
Report "Summary report on all users"
This report shows a list of workers and MOs, that were performed by all users during the given period.The report is accessible by clicking on the Summary report on all users button on the top right of the Users table at Settings -> Human Resources -> Users.
For each worker and MO the following information is displayed:
- User name
- MO details (number, actual start, actual finish, actual time).
- Part/product details (name, description)
- Workstation details (name, group)
- Result details (quantity made, labor cost).