Demo video: Label editor.
The following labels can be edited:
- Manufacturing order.
- Serial number.
- Stock item.
- Stock lot.
- Stock lot with location.
- Storage location.
It is possible to choose which elements to print and how they are displayed on the label.
For editing a layout of the label:
- Open Settings -> System settings -> Label editor and click Edit.
- Click on the layout you wish to edit.
- To change the label size, drag the right or bottom boundary.
- To print an element, drag it from the left column into the label.
- To hide an element, drag it from the label into the left column.
- To move an element to a new location, click on it and drag it to a new place.
- To change the size of an element, drag the column's right or bottom boundary.
- To change the alignment of an element, font, and border, click on the column's name, and then select the needed options in the Field options section.
By default, each label is printed on a separate page. MRPeasy supports printing:
- Several identical labels at once, e.g. several copies of the same item label.
- Several different labels at once, e.g. labels of different items.
It is possible to put several labels on one page. For doing this:
- Enable the Bulk printing functionality below the label layout.
- Select the paper size, enter margins and how many labels should be printed on one page.