The customer details page, accessible from CRM -> Customers, displays all the customer's contact information, contacts, and other settings.
- Customer's contact information.
- Several delivery addresses, a separate billing address.
- Documents in another language.
- Credit limit.
- Default payment period.
- Import customers.
For recording contact information, first, a customer should be created:
- Go to CRM -> Customers, and add a new customer.
- The contact type field is a drop-down (phone, fax, skype, e-mail, web, address, etc.).
- Each type of contact must be on its own line.
- The address entered here will be printed on invoices, quotations, and waybills.
- Addresses can be saved in a structured or a “free-text” form.
- The field Shipping address or Free-text shipping address can be used if different from the billing address.
- Contact details can also be entered for the customer’s contact person(s).
- This data will not be printed on any document.
- Then, for the Shipment, it will be possible to choose from them in the Customer Order and the Shipment. The list of addresses will include both shipping and billing addresses, shipping addresses will be listed first.
You can choose the language at CRM -> Customers -> Customer's details -> Language.
Documents, like for example, invoices, will be printed in the customer's default language. By default, the language is your sign up language.
You can enter the payment period at the customer's details at CRM -> Customers.
The payment date can be calculated as:
- the invoice date plus payment period, or
- the end of month date plus the payment period.
You can set the credit limit at the customer's details at CRM -> Customers.
When an invoice is saved, the software checks the customer's trade credit limit and all current outstanding invoices of the customer.
- If the limit is exceeded, a notification is displayed to the user.
- Not entering a credit limit means that there is no limit, i.e. there is unlimited credit.
- The CRM -> Customers table displays the Trade credit limit and current Available credit. (You may need to unhide the columns.)
- Available credit = Trade credit limit - The sum of unpaid invoices