The Stock -> Transfer orders section allows transferring items between different sites or warehouses and contains a list of all transfer orders.
Click Create to create a new Transfer Order.
- What do Transfer Order statuses show?
- How to transfer items from one warehouse to another?
- How to prepare a transfer and print documents (Waybill, Picking list)?
- How to dispatch the items from one site?
- How to receive the items at another site?
- How to add transportation fees and other costs?
Transfer Order Statuses
The status shows the progress of a transfer order.:
- New - a new transfer order is created and stock items are booked for transfer, but they are not available yet. This status is assigned automatically.
- Ready for Shipment - this status shows that all products are ready in stock. They can be shipped to the other site. This status is assigned automatically.
- Shipped - this status shows that all products have been shipped. This status is assigned automatically when items are picked.
- Received - this status shows that all items have been received at the destination site. This status must be assigned manually.
- Canceled - this shipment is canceled. This status is assigned when the user deletes the transfer order or changes the status to "Canceled".
Pre-requisites for using transfer orders
This section is available if the Multi-stock and Production Sites functionality is enabled.